Dynamic Problem Solving
Course Code: 2027
Dynamic Problem Solving is offers a set of best practices and critical thinking methods to make decisions and formulate sustainable solutions. This course provides the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to succeed in solving a wide range of problems. It also examines critical and creative thinking in both framing and solving problems.
- Incorporate creativity in developing solutions to problems
- Leverage critical thinking techniques to resolve problems
- Explore best practice processes for resolving problems
- Review best practices for collaborative decision making
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to enhance their skills around the daily, strategic, and complex problem/decision making process will benefit from this program.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement?(See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis?
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management?
- ATD? – Association of Talent Development?
7 - PMI? - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 10/15/2020 - 10/16/2020
- Session 1/2: 10/15/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 10/16/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET