Agile Project Management
Course Code: 1085
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Agile Project Management, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Agile Project Management is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Agile and traditional project methods, skill sets, and execution plans are commonly coexisting in todays accelerated project culture. Particpants will learn, how, when, and if, agile methods can enhance their abilty to meet stakeholder expectations. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Agile Values within the project environment
- Scrum, Kanban, and the project lifecycle
- Estimate, report, and plan in the agile project environment
- Backlogs, sprints, and agile project controls
Who Should Attend
Project Managers, Business Analysts, and anyone seeking a deeper understanding of Agile concepts within the Project Management environment.
Delivery Modality: Live Online (See below)
7 - PMI - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 09/29/2020 - 09/30/2020
- Session 1/2: 09/29/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 09/30/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET